September 16, 2008

Well, now I'm annoyed.

The schedule I posted below came directly from ParalympicSport.tv, and my assumption was that the times listed were Beijing time, which I know is exactly 12 hours apart from my time here in EST.

From that, I thought I'd be watching the CAN-GBR bronze medal rugby game AFTER the CAN-AUS gold medal basketball game, and that's the info I sent out to people who had asked me... and that's also what time I planned to wake up the next morning, after so many days of middle-of-the-night watching.

However, when you take a look at our own posted schedule of the games, it's over already, and it would have played live here at 1:00 am EST, as it was scheduled for 1:00pm Beijing time.

The good news is that we won, and Canada are the proud winners of Paralympic Bronze medals at the 2008 Paralympic Games.

I hope to hear from the team athletes and staff soon - they are very happy to hear some of the support that has been coming for them from back home.

CONGRATULATIONS TEAM - looking forward to seeing those medals!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Job Team Canada!

Chris

Tue Sept 16, 09:17:00 am GMT-4  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go guys!!! I'm very proud of you all!!!! Can't wait to see the medals!

Kristen

Tue Sept 16, 05:27:00 pm GMT-4  

Post a Comment

<< Home